Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: LED Heaven

Post Thanks / Like

Default LED Heaven

Just got finished wiring my boat with LED lights. I divided the boat in quarters and wired the lights on the outside so I can have 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, or all on at one time. Can light up 1 side, both sides, front half, back half, or any combination. On each side is over 7000 lumes, over 14000 lumes total on both sides. On the inside is a total of about 7000 lumes. With a 125 amp hour battery, I can run 1 side, or front half, or back half for about 10 hours. I also wired the inside with LED's. Check out the live well, it's wired also. Thanks to Quick and Golfprocrappieman for the ideas and suggestions. Here is a few pics:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0360.jpg 
Views:	2329 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	128475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0355.jpg 
Views:	2308 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	128474
    The one and only "Crappie Whisperer"
    Vexan Crappie Fishing Rods, Humminbird Fish Finders, Xpress H20PFC w/200 V-Max Sho, Minn Kota trolling motors.

Post Thanks / Like

Good lawd man!!! We got an inbound 747 making final approach ....over.....WOW...Tell me though....have you found 100 pair of little sunglasses for the slabs goin in that live well???? Super bright stuff right there!!!! Looks great!
    Crappiedaze guide service pro staff, Jiffy Jig pro staff
    Seapro 19v CC, Lowrance Gen 2 touch, Driftmaster holders
    LIGHT WIRE HOOKS JUNKIE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

High Tech Redneck for sure. I like this!

Post Thanks / Like

I like it, I am working on something similar with my old Bass Tracker. Have you fished with the lights yet?

This is what mine looks like so far. It is a bad cell phone picture. It doesn't put out quite as much light as I want right now. My next step is going to be adding white leds to fill the gap between the green leds. I haven't figured out how I am going to do the interior yet, I am worried about being blinded by direct light from the leds.

Last edited by AVB; 06-11-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Golfpro the boy is going to have to cover the fish in sun screen are they will come out of the well with a full blown tan

Post Thanks / Like

HEY SPIDEE! YOU THINK THOSE GUYS WOULD HELP ME TOO. ALL I GOTS A 60WATT LIGHT BULB I SPRAYPAINTED GREEN!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Doug! You superman instead of spiderman...I enjoy coming by your house just to see what you rigging up! Your one of those guys that can use some redneck injunuity and come out with some nice stuff!
    Minnows are for kids<<<update this statement is being reconsidered!

Post Thanks / Like

Great Job.. I really like the looks of what I see here.You are the talented one keep up the good work we might just get more ideas from all of your hard work..If I was a fish I'm sure I would come up to see where all of that light was coming from.......and if I were a mosquito I would do the same...Great Job Doug!

Post Thanks / Like

Jody he could release one from the live well and follow the light trail to the school

Post Thanks / Like

It'll leave him scratching his head ...I didn't know I caught black crappie

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast